Managing the Process
The difference between building and building well is experience. Precisely the kind of experience that our team of professionals at Red Hill Construction has acquired in more than four decades involved in the construction and development industry.
Commercial projects require the coordinated efforts of the owner, design consultants, general contractor and sub-contactors. From design development to permitting, budget development to scheduling and managing the actual construction, the tasks can be overwhelming. Clients select Red Hill Construction because we bring experienced over-site value in all phases of project development which translates into savings.
Project Management Services
- Infrastructure and Site Analysis
- Phasing and Staging Strategies
- Budget Review
- Value Engineering Design Review
- Constructability Analysis
- Construction Services
- Construction Administration
- Schedule Analysis
- Project Close-out
- Best Practices and Quality Control Procedures